contoh percakapan pendek 5 orang tentang ulang tahun


Assalamualikum, wr. wb. Kali ini saya akan membagikan artikel bahasa inggris tentang percakapan 5 orang mengenai ulang tahun seseorang. Percakapan ini membawa 5 cakap perorang, jadi terbilang ini percakapan yang tidak terlalu sulit.

One day in the classroom, there are zidan, nasywa, rayhan and Raisha. They are talking about new year.
Nasywa : Happy new years all of my Bestfriend
Zidan : Happy new years too
Rayhan : I wish in this lucky years, I got something that I want
Raisha : Hey, do you know What? Our Friend Won the student award, the golden trophy from the President
Nasywa : OH MY GOD, Are you sure with it??? Who won it
Raisha : She is our Bestfriend, her name is Anindita!!
Rayhan : Really?, I'll call Anin
Nasywa : don't call her. We better make surprised for her
Dinda : Yeah That's a Good Idea, But What is it? I don't have more idea
Nasywa : she always talk about new phone, She always hope it someday
Raisha : Do you mean that you want to give her Phone?
Nasywa : Yes, I have 2 phones and I'll give it one to Anindita.
Suddenly, anindita comes to in the class.
Zidan : look! That is Anin.
Rayhan : Hey Anin!!!(call anin)
Anindita : What's wrong guys ?
Dinda : CONGRATULATION FOR AWARD
Anindita : Thanks But...
Nasywa : Anin, i have something for you
Anindita : What is that? Do you know my birthday now?
Rayhan : YOU'RE ON BIRTHDAY NOW??
Anindita : Yes
Zidan : HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIN, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
Rayhan : Happy birthday Anin!
Raisha : wish You luck your life
Anindita : Thank you, Hmm Nasywa, you told me You have something for me? What is it?
Nasywa : Happy birthday Anin , this all your wish became true (give phone)
Anindita : Oh my god Nasywa! I want it So much, thanks.
Finally, anindita get the phone, she was happy and she will never forget this moment.

Posted by Fadlan Mumtaz
Fadlan Mumtaz Updated at: Saturday, August 24, 2019